[IP] Opinions on a1c's

With all the comments about the a1c's made I myself have struggled to gain
control over the many years of having diabetes especially through my younger
yrs. I believe everyone is different and I think it's unfair to judge people
by telling someone they don't have a life if there a1c is lower than a
certain no. My last one was a 6.4 and I am very proud of myself to know I
have finally accomplished this after so long. So I think it's unfair to
judge. Whoever said what's good for one might not be good for another I agree
and this is very true for myself.
Heather W.