[IP] RE: diabetic and Struggling

Smileycat,  your not alone. We all struggle at one time or another with the
finances of being diabetic and diabetes itself. I'm married with three kids.
And recently my youngest was diagnosed with diabetes.
I always wonder if there is enough money to cover things.  I always wish I
more money, who doesn't wish they had more money. I've often felt that only
I wasn't diabetic I could afford this and that too.
But, here's the bottom line, my health is more important than a new car, new
computer, or a new whatever. Your health too is more important than a new
computer, etc. So try not to worry too much about buying diabetes supplies.
>From the sound of things, you got it under control. I know its frustrating at
times but, that's life.  We do what we can with what we have. Just remember
control your diabetes and don't let your diabetes control you!  With that
said, easier ways will come soon enough. Hang in there.
Enjoy life, and be good to yourself.