for your suggestions for our tape problems.
WE did get an adhesive kit from minimed on Saturday.
But I wanted something in my hand Friday when
I left the city.  I called many drug stores looking for
mastisol and finally got (begged) some from the CDE
at the hospital.  She had to ask favors from nurses
on other floors to get some.  We had to use it Friday night
(I knew we would need it)  And that set came off this evening
after Sean had been playing outside all day and sweating.
DH is ready to go back to the shots and I am not ready to throw in the towel

So now we have samples of tegaderm, Mastisol, polyskin and of course the IV
tape that comes in the insertion kit.
I hope we can get a site to last for at least 2 days.
Many have said to use antiperspirant, any certain brand that works the
Still experimenting with tapes.
Sharon H
Mom to Sean 6 dx 1/99
pumping Minimed 508 8/21/01