[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #391

    The temp basal beep is important, even though with MM 508 you set the
time parameters.  Example, going to do exercise outdoors, set temp basal,
t-storm out of nowhere, can't do planned activity, get talking with others,
then head home.  Without beep, might not remember that temp basal had been
set, and if it were set much lower than normal basal, could end up with a
high for no reason.  Again, that's only one opinion.....
Marj; Mike; and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)