[IP] Suspend alarms

Catherine wrote in her e-mail that she was surprised that ALL pumps don't
have alarms when you put them in suspend.
   My son uses the Animas pump and it has an alarm that goes off every 3
minutes when it's in suspend.  You have to push a button to confirm that you
know that it is in suspend mode.  It's kind of a pain when you're changing
sets because it takes more than 3 minutes to fill the cartridge with
insulin, but I'd much rather have it that way.  We've forgotten to take it
out of suspend after changing basal rates, and it reminds us right a way.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9