Re: [IP] control too tight?

  For a 7 year old to have that low of an A1C is pretty scary, atleast from
this mom's POV.  My son is 9.6 and his last A1C was 8.1 and we were thrilled
because that was down from 9.4.  And I know it will be even lower this next
time because this summer he has been having nothing but FANTASTIC averages.
But don't stress yourself or your daughter out over this.  Maybe give her a
little more lee-way on the things she wants to eat or do.  This is her
childhood we are talking about and I know I want Josh to be and act as a
child for as long as possible.  The teens years with the whacky hormones will
be here soon enough.  But if you have found something that works for you and
your daughter then don't stress over what the endo says and just follow your
own regiments and kep doing what has been working for you.  That is the BEST
thing any parent can do, if finding what works and going with it!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua