[IP] Re: Rapids

>Also, if you can't disconnect what
> > do you do in the shower?

While I haven't used the Rapids (I use sets that do disconnect) a friend of
mine uses Rapids with the longer tubing and puts her pump in ziplock type
baggie and hooks it to the shower curtain rod.  Because she has the longer
tubing, she can move around in the shower pretty easily and by hooking her
pump on the shower curtain rod, it pretty much stays out of the shower
spray and the plastic ziplock type bag keeps it fairly dry.  She told me
that this system works great for her.