Re: [IP] Rapids

 Have you tried Novolog yet?
> I've found my
> "teflon reaction" to not appear since I use Novolog
> instead of
> Humalog.
I don't actually have an "allergy". I didn't react to
the teflon sets, but they just didn't work ie my BGs
were consistantly in the 400s until I used the
needles. I might just be too skinny and the teflon
sets kinked on insertion.
So far the Rapids are working well after pancakes with
strawberries (and OK, a little syrup). A true test, I
must say. And they don't hurt.

> Enjoy your breakfast!   I'm off to have my belated
> birthday burrito!
Is your birthday belated or are you referring to an
old burrito? :)

Happy B-day

Do You Yahoo!?