Re: [IP] I need a break! and Humalog issue

I do also feel the same sometimes and back off from measurements etc. I also
do some activity such as artie stuff. If some can view I want to sent you some
pictures. Some times I don't bruch my teeth or other regimented thing-free
flow stuff. I look forward to you next comments espicialy when youare helping
someone I think that is so great. KEEP UP UPYOUR GREAT WORKE!!
Take Good of Your Self First