In a message dated 8/26/01 1:27:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Since my first one was taken (around
> 1988) it has NEVER gone above 5.2.  It's not something I'm bragging about,
> but just something I'm happy for, since my tight control has helped me to
> have absolutely no complications!  Nothing!!  Thank God!
> WOW!  That is unbelievable!  I'm so happy for you  :O)  I sure wish I could
do that... and I sure wish I had no complications too!  Sadly, there is no
science to this because some people who have terrible control don't get any
complications and some people with GREAT control do.  I guess it's in your
genes :O(  I just know we have a better chance all around with good control.
I am trying but it's not easy.  I commend you on  your great work... and I
mean that :)