[IP] Re: Something only pumpers know *g*

Today I was getting dressed in a big hurry, I was holding unto my pump while
getting into my pants and dropped my pump. The poor pump kind-of-like flew
out of my grip and dropped toward the floor. Thank goodness it didn't hit
the floor cause the tubing was just the right length and I didn't pull the
infusion set out! Yea! Bet you I couldn't do that again!

I ordered from the pump accessories company via the Internet-I'll fill you
in later to tell you how it went. Thanks for the information-just in case
you want to check it out, it is http://www.uniaccs.com
They even have small dog accessories and stuff-My dog would give me the
business if I did that to her-gotta love her anyway!

Happy pumping to you all! Sharon