[IP] I need a break! and Humalog issue

Hi All:
Well, after almost a period of two weeks of poking my fingers to death and
recording and logging, I think I need a break!

All I wind up doing is getting more and more frustrated in not finding the
right combinations and numbers!

When I injected, I tested 4-6 times a day and was never so aware of how my
b.g. changed or what foods affected my body one way or the other except for
the knowns of Chinese Food and Pizza.

I have decided that I am not going to drive myself crazy and go nuts and
will wing it for a week or so and just check fbs, before breakfast and
before I put any food in my mouth, bedtime and if I feel low.

Anyone else ever get to feeling this way????

And about the Humalog taking so long to peak...thanks to everyone who
responded...many agreed that the same thing was happening to them but did
not tell me how they are dealing with it or how (if there is such a thing)
to correct it.

I'm listening....thanks for your support again.
Kathy B.