[IP] Thanks for the support (was Pregnant and frustrated - need help!)

Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone who has responded to my email, both on
this site and directly to me.  I really do appreciate it.  It's so nice to
know I'm not alone.  I will be talking to the nurse at Joslin tomorrow, and
will fill them in on what's going on back home.  I sure wish I wasn't 2 1/2
hours away from them!  I will also make every effort to eat healthier and to
learn to relax.  (That's easier said than done though!)   Again, thanks for
the support, and yes, you can be honorory aunts and uncles!  :-)