[IP] Rapids

Being allergic to the teflon cannulas, I just inserted
my first sample of the 6 mm Rapids (thanks for the tip
RoseLea!), and I was wondering a few things. Do y'all
use IV 3000 or any tape, or do they stay in without
it? I cut an IV 3000 in half and put it over it just
to be safe. I have it in my thigh - where do most
people put theirs? Also, if you can't disconnect what
do you do in the shower? Does any one have a
preference between the 6 mm and 8 mm length, or find
that different size needles work better in different
areas on the body? So far it's MUCH more comfortable
than the bent needle, so I hope it works! I'm bruised
and bloody and in pain with the bent needle no matter
where I put it. I have my fingers crossed. Now I do
believe it's time for some pancakes.

Do You Yahoo!?