[IP] Re:

In a message dated 8/26/01 8:49:30 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  hi my 13 yr old daughter has just started pumping. we are looking for
 > palm software that we could use to make carb countibg ,correction
 > bolus caculator and meal bolus calculator  more compact. any info
 > appreciated. anne >>

Animas is coming out with one of those Sept. 15. For the future, both
AccuChek and TheraSense will have plug-in meters and will include software
for the above. The meters will be for the HandSpring if you don't have a PDA
now and want to plan ahead. :-)  I saw them the meters and software
demonstrated at AADE last week and it's way kewl!

Jan and Elvis