Re: [IP] Pregnant and frustrated - need help!

    Have you let the folks at Joslin know what your doctor and dietician
have said and done????  I think I'd give them a call....yes, you want the
best pregnancy possible, but you also want to make sure you don't end up
with hypos a lot either.  Is your OB/Gyn an endo also or had any good,
specialized training for dealing with future moms who have diabetes?  You
have enough to worry about and handle so you do whatever will keep the
stress level down.  Keep us up to date....can we all be honorary aunts and
uncles (LOL)????