Re: [IP] Warning: Minimed insulin reservoir escape hazard

In a message dated 8/26/01 2:24:31 AM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< Hi my name is Trisha , im 13 years old i have had diabetes for 10 years and
 i've been pumping since 8/21/01 my second day of pumping my pump fell on the
 floor in the bathroom at school  I didnt realize that 80 units of insulin
 had been pushed through  i had to eat constantly when i finally came up i
 had eaten about 800 carbs. We only  thought that my basil was to high but it
 wasnt i now keep the leather cover on my pump at all times,so my mom and i
 have been working on differnt cases made out all kinds of things so it makes
 it look more cool my mom is a seamstress >>
Trisha:  Check out ( www.pumpwearinc.com) <A
HREF="http://www.pumpwearinc.com/">Welcome to PumpWear!</A>   They have some
cute pump covers.  The pump companies should come out with cute covers for
kids and teens.  I'm surprised they don't.  Oh, and they have to be leather!