Re: [IP] diabetes and blood pressure

I had high BP before I started using the MM508 last
month. Since I started pumping it has come down enough
to cut my BP med in half! High BP is just another hand
in hand thing with diabetes! Like we don't have enough
to worry about! But do get it checked even if you do
have tigh control of your BS's it can still go up!

Do You Yahoo!?