Re: [IP] Just wanted to say Hi

By all means try to get her on the pump ASAP.  There are 3 companies.
Minimed www.minimed.com or 1800minimed, Animas animascorp.com, and
diestronic(sp)?.  Feel free to email me personally if you have specific?'s.

Angie Sullivan
22, email @ redacted
pumping with MM 508 since 7-31-01 named Jose Cuervo because he is a friend
of mine...the best, my friend me amigo!!!