Re: [IP] Animas pump question

At 12:32 PM 8/25/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>My husband and I  are trying to decide whether to go with MM, disetronic
>or animas for his new pump, and an upgrade for me.  (I am courrently on
>the MM 507)
>My question is, do any of you on the animas pump ever have any problems
>inserting the resevoir/cartridge correctly?  The ads reflect that you
>can just drop the resevoir/cartridge  in, whereas the salesman has
>demonstrated to us that you must load it with the pump upside down.  It
>seems a lot more awkward than just dropping it in.  Have any of you ever
>incorrectly inserted it and had problems?

I've never ever had a problem with that.  They did just recently come out
with some new cartridges because some of the old ones weren't going in
properly and people were having to push them in hard which you shouldn't
do.  This only ( hahahaha) was impacting the waterproofness.  Don't quote
me on this and maybe some nice Animas rep will kick in and say
something.  Eric, hint, hint.