[IP] Delayed reaction to Humalog

On August 25, Kathy wrote:

I have definitely found that it takes at least 3-4 hours for my humalog to
peak and do it's work.

I have been on my MiniMed 507 and Humalog for over 4 years now.  When I first
started on the Humalog, it would start working about 30 minutes after I
delivered my bolus.  (That's when I would notice a drop in my blood sugar).
It seems that the longer I am on it - the longer it is taking.  It now takes
about an hour and a half to two hours before I notice my blood sugar level to
be dropping.  I talked to another lady who said she had noticed the same

Deb in Southern Illinois