Re: [IP] chicago -navy pier

In a message dated 8/24/01 10:53:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> is any one going to the insulin pumper thing at navy pier in chicago next
> month? Has there been one before, what is it all about, and is it worth

I will be on the Pumping Panel for the seminar.  It's hosted by MiniMed and
should be lots of fun.  It's September 15th from 9:30 - 12:30 at Navy Pier.
I believe info was posted on the location.  If you still need it, let me know
Hope to see you there!