Re: [IP] animas pump question

In a message dated 8/25/2001 8:15:27 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> You can only insert it one way, so it can't be inserted incorrectly.

that's true -- you can't stick the wrong end of the cartridge in the pump --
it doesn't fit . . . I guess I could have made my explanation clearer . . .
What the original query was wondering about was why you weren't supposed to
insert the cartridge with the pump upside down (with the part where "trap
door" for the cartridge facing upwards) . . .