[IP] Just wanted to say Hi

Hi there
 My name is Lesa. I have a beautiful 4 y/o daughter Brianne (Breezy to her
family and friends) who was just diagnosed with diabetes on August 1 . It
has been a roller coaster ride. I am still learning but I am reading
everything I can get my hands on. I am very interested in getting her on the
pump for many reasons. I haven't the faintest idea where to start. I know
that I have to learn to carb count fortunately I am great at math lol. I
just think that this is something she will always live with and the pump
sure makes sense to me. I like the idea that there are less injections that
the control is better and if I had diabetes I would cringe at  21 injections
a week that she is getting now. I want a less invasive method that is easier
for her. More work for me I am sure but she is worth every minute. The
sooner I can get the ball rolling the better I will feel knowing that I am
giving her the best start for a bright future with a lower risk of

Mom of Bri 4 dxd 08/01, Jordan 8 and Marlyna 12