Re: [IP] RE: Diabetes and bad teeth? Mumps

In a message dated 8/25/2001 2:44:49 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  I would like to do another survey of how many of you have had the mumps
 since you were Dx'ed with diabetes? Since I have not been to the IP website
 in a couple of years and I know the membership has grown I would like to see
 just how many have indeed had the mumps? I think that contracting IDDM
 blocks the mumps virus and makes you immune. Just my opinion. >>

i had the mumps a few years before being diagnosed with diabetes.