Re: [IP] hre is a good website

On 25 Aug 2001, at 17:24, Bret Lapierre wrote:

> [...]

I somewhat agree because there is no active page for
http://www.diabetes.com  unless you add the .au  after it.  Then
that will take you to the Australian Diabetes Association website.
If you wish to go the the American Diabetes Association, go to
http://www.diabetes.org.  Another site that deals with many of the
other aspects of Diabetes (including some humorous ones) is at
http://diabetes.about.com/    The address of www.diabetes.com is
registered to GlaxoSmithKline, and I'm sure they would love to sell
you one of their drugs.  Or if you suffer from sexual dysfunction or
depression, you might try  http://www.depressionoptions.com

George       :>)