Re: [IP] diabetes and dentist

Yes, was told being diabetic would mean I would loose all my teeth,
especially with the amount of shots I take.
Floridation--my kids have always had floride treatments,me too, presumed
that our home water was floridated.  Learned this year, it never has
been! A controversy over water floridation lead to my finding this out.
It is easy to just presume something, not necessarily so.
Was always told I had soft enamel on my teeth.  No such thing.  It is
either some enzyme lacking or too much of. (someone know?) This was long
before DM Dx.  Linda