Re: [IP] Delayed reaction to humalog

          Well, I'm having problems also because I feel I'm insulin resistant
and my endo and I are going to check into maybe taking a sensitizer such as
Avandia or something lke that.  When I first started out on the pump almost
two years ago I started with a rate of 1.4 I am now on 1.8.  It sucks but we
have to find a way to stabilize our bg.  I especially get frustrated also
when you don't know what to bolus because u don't know what's going to be
your meal.  Also I hate it when I fell I' m giving myself enough insulin and
my sugar goes up to 400.  Well just try to find what's best and experiment
but always with your dr. approval