[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] does anyone know about Diabetes Educator

>Jim and Jennee, Before you waste your time with checking out iether website,
>one has to have a medical degree, i.e. either Doctor, Nurse, RD, Pharmacist,
>Physical Therapist.

here are the educational requirements:

. Professional Education
A.      An active, unrestricted license from the United States or its 
territories as a registered nurse, occupational therapist, pharmacist, 
physical therapist, physician (M.D. or D.O.), physician assistant, 
podiatrist, or registration as a dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic 
B. A minimum of a master's degree, from a United States college or 
university accredited by a nationally recognized regional accrediting body, 
in one of the following areas: nutrition, social work, clinical psychology, 
exercise physiology, health education, or specified areas of study in 
public health*.
*Advanced degrees in public health must be in an area of concentration 
specific to health education, health promotion, health and social behavior, 
or health communications.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438
http://members.home.net/a-pumper/  *Updated*
Help fight cancer at:  www.geocities.com/tizwit
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml