[IP] RE: Diabetes and bad teeth? Mumps

    Some of y'all may remember me. I have had diabetes for 42 years. I would
guess the trouble with your teeth is from your genes. I have taken moderate
care of my teeth and they are still good but worn down from the use of
smokeless tobacco (snuff). This is just my opinion.
    I would like to do another survey of how many of you have had the mumps
since you were Dx'ed with diabetes? Since I have not been to the IP website
in a couple of years and I know the membership has grown I would like to see
just how many have indeed had the mumps? I think that contracting IDDM
blocks the mumps virus and makes you immune. Just my opinion.

Buddy Barber