[IP] animas pump question

My husband and I  are trying to decide whether to go with MM, disetronic
or animas for his new pump, and an upgrade for me.  (I am courrently on
the MM 507)

My question is, do any of you on the animas pump ever have any problems
inserting the resevoir/cartridge correctly?  The ads reflect that you
can just drop the resevoir/cartridge  in, whereas the salesman has
demonstrated to us that you must load it with the pump upside down.  It
seems a lot more awkward than just dropping it in.  Have any of you ever
incorrectly inserted it and had problems?