[IP] Temporary Basal Rates

Just wondering if anyone's found a way to get rid of
that irritating beeping noise at the top of every hour
when you set a temp. basal on the 508. I have to
admit, I don't know if the vibrate mode goes off at
the top of the hour as well, and I'll figure it out
when I get offline. Sometimes I like to set a
temporary basal rate higher for bedtime if I've had a
big late dinner, or lower if I've been running around
or drinking, and the damn thing beeps every hour and
wakes me up in a panic thinking I have a no delivery
or something. Ya know?

Do You Yahoo!?