[IP] Finally Approved to Get a Pump!!

I have been working on getting a pump for 6 months now and it looks like it
will finally be approved. All it took was
getting a new diabetes educator and my GP going on maternity leave. Oh
Brother! My new D.E. doesn't know much about the pump but I got a sales rep.
in contact with her. My D.E. will be educated on the pump in a couple of
weeks. My temp doctor knows the pump well and said he would place the
prescription. I think I will probably go with Animas pump because it is
waterproof and the insurance that I have won't get the new disetronic or the
MM paridigm. Bummer! I am still working on that one. I am sure the Animas is
an excellent pump but I hate having my choices limited like that. Anyone here
use the animas pump? I would sure like some feed back. You can either email me
at email @ redacted or post any info here.  thanks and I hope my waite
wont be too long.