[IP] store bought batteries

Hi I am replying to the email about using minimed batteries instead of store
bought ones. I was the one who said about using them from the store. I have
been buying mine from Walmart and haven't noticed any problems. I do use the
audio feature, the remote, and also the backlight. My batteries only last
2wks to 21/2 wks. My insurance doesn't cover batteries that's why I buy mine.
I had no idea not using these features on the pump would make your batteries
last 4-6 wks. That's great. Maybe I will stop using those features as often.
I just love the conveniance of them. Thanks for the info.

Heather W.