RE: [IP] diabetes and dentist

Diabetes has a lot to do with wrecking your teeth and gums.

I always had very bad teeth and lots of cavities no matter how well I
brushed, flossed, etc. etc.

I started to have root canals and got caps and went to the dentist for four
years straight...finally asking him why bother, just pull them all out...but
no, he said he wanted to "save" my teeth.

Well let me tell you, $10,000 out of my pocket and can't even imagine what
insurance had paid for all of that and four years later, the caps started
falling off one by one.

I went to three different dentists to get opinions....the teeth were rotting
underneath the caps and there was nothing they could do for me...alas...all
but two teeth are now gone and I have been wearing dentures for years

Not a happy camper about this since I was kind of young for this to happen
but I have spoken to lots of other diabetics, same thing happened to them...