[IP] junk food addict hubby

Yeah, isn't it great to have a spouse who likes to eat junk food that isn't
good for you and then he sits on the couch picking on all sorts of stuff all
night..then he wants to know why I don't sit there w/him.

It drives me nuts to see him constantly eating and he doesn't have to bolus
or watch his b.g. , just eat, eat and eat...(no he's not overweight)...

So I'd rather stay in my office and do work or be on the computer and not
see all of this...between the commercials for food on t.v. and him eating
that way, I'd never have any control whatsoever!!!  Grrrrr...
Kathy B.