Re: [IP] Pregnant and frustrated - need help!

the best advice i can give to you...and i am a mother of 2
is to make yourself happy!!!
you are pregnant and yes you need to be eating well...but if you are not
getting what you need from your OBGYN then you need to switch doctors!!!
when i was pregnant with my second child i was lazy!!  meaning i didnt get
the blood work done when asked of me...or i didnt relax what so ever!!!  and
i paid in the end!!! i had a horrible delivery: c-section, toxemia, and
swelling like you could not believe!!!
listen to the doctors...but you really need to find doctors who will work
with you!!!  and one person should take care of your blood sugars...not
everyone!!!  it makes it too confusing for you!!!
GOOD LUCK- feel free to e-mail me if you want to chat!!