[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #372

In a message dated 8/20/01 12:30:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have had Type I diabetes for 22 years. Was diagnosed when I was 15. I had
> pregnancy that broke the records for being conscious with extremely low
> blood
> sugars <32 mg/dl. Had a lot of unconsious times which varied from 20 mg/dl

Welcome to the list Karen.
I didn't know they kept records for being conscious while low.  I've been
awake and functioning at 15 but that was a lot of years ago.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01