[IP] Tape/Site selection Problems

I shave and clean the area for the site before starting with site
installation. I put one layer down of N3000(from MM) then proceed with site
installation. Your site is then on the layer of N3000. Cleanless is better
this way all contact to the skin is through the tape.

Just another note on site selection: I had used my stomack only but the areas
were getting hard so I started looking above the belt on/near my chest. I had
with little luck. A lot of the problem was mechical with some movement got rid
of the site effectiveness so I got a inserter and moved back to the fat layer
in the tommy area.

I would like to talk to those who have trouble with the MM static stuff.

Take Care
Richard Haynes