[IP] Static Failures with MiniMed

Does anyone have the name/number of the people dealing with the Static
failures at MM. There are so many fixes for ESD, EMI and EMC, for example,
putting a thin conducting layer inner adhering to the plastic as used in cell
phones and other electronic devices like key boards etc ...

I have retired twice, once from AT&T Bell Labs and another my consulting
business. This time I even gave all my tech literature. I guess with these
obervations that our group is making that is too much.

Does anyone know whether or MM got FDA approved with/without a static shield.
More on this subject to come.

Take Care
Richard Haynes