Re: [IP] Suggestion

Hi, the only reason I copy and paste is so people know what the heck I am
responding too. When I first started reading these emails it was very hard to
understand what people were trying to say if you didn't know the main focus
of what they were talking about. I almost unsubscribed to the site because of
this. If we are to delete the question we are answering I think we need to
atleast state what the main topic was so others know what is going on. I
understand your point and know there are so many emails to be read.

Heather W.