[IP] re: Since you asked

I am writing this message in response to one of the
members who inquired about where all the donations go.

I want to thank you for all the work you do to keep
insulin pumpers going.  I find the insulin pumper's
mail list to be a wonderful resource.  It has given me
all sorts of tips and techniques that I would never
had thought of.  I have announced it at my two
pumper's support groups.
I am appalled that you only get $100 for all your
work.  I hope that with the rapid increase in
membership, you will be able to raise enough money to
withdraw the salary you are entitled to.

Do You Yahoo!?