[IP] harder than I thought it would be

Hi there...

I know many of you have had to do what I did today, but man it was  harder
than I expected!  A few days ago someone mentioned the problem of the
resevoir door popping open, and I was reminded to call Minimed.  They
immediately told me that I'd have a new pump in 24 hours and that they could
fix mine or I could keep the old one.  I of course chose to get my Tabitha
back.  But when I had to put her in the box today to mail her in, it was
HARD!  I got all choked up.  I guess I have to laugh at myself, but it just
was a great reminder of how much she changed my life over the last 18 months.
 I Ok.. thanks for listening.

Pumping since 3/07/00 with Tabitha and for now with Blue Too
IDDM since 7/6/76 age 13 months