Re: [IP] Re: Wearing the pump with a dress is difficult!!!!!!!

i ahve an idea for wearing a pump and a dress
i have not tried this yet but for the christmas party this year i am going to
by one of those garder belt thingies brides wear and through ya know what i
and attach my pump to that. I may have to wear 2 to ensure that one is behind
the pump attached to the clip and one is holding the pump to me...
i dont know its an idea :)