Re: [IP] A reason for being greatful for the pump...

             Kathy I'm so happy to now there is somebody who I can relate to.
 I'm 24 almost 25 and when I reach 25 it will be 19yrs that I've had
diabetes.  I've also had a lot of complications such as retinothapy, and now
my kidneys are being guarded.  I have a daughter name Heaven she will be 2.5
next month.  She was only 3lbs 3 ounces when she was born.  My whole
pregnancy I stood in the hospital.  Thank God she's a healthy beautiful girl.
 Well, I can't have anymore due to all the complications.  The doctors didn't
even want me to have her.  I never has some much faith in my life until I
found out I was having a baby.  I am so grateful that  I have her.  I look at
you and I get inspired because I want to reach 50, 60,70.  You get the idea.
I know this is a hard disease because the longer  u have it that's when u
risk the ideas of complications.  I just want to tell u that when people
don't support u I do and I'm sure man other people do also.  Exactly what u
said sometimes you have to do what's best for you.  Especially if no one is
giving you the support that you sometimes need.  Well, that's it thanks for

 PS How many kids do u have?