Re: [IP] A reason for being greatful for the pump...

       David I'm sorry to hear your spouse is not supportive.  I guess in a
way that's why u have us.  Anyhow it's not the point of your diabetes
revolving around your lives.  Diabetes is your life and just because u have
this disease doesn't mean you have to live in agony or in misery.  I'm sorry
she should understand this.  It's not like any of us asked for this.  I see
it like this we are all special and God only gives us what we can handle.
Don't get stressed out just talk to her.  Eating late sometimes is okay but
everyday its not good.  Well, this is only my opinion.  Good Luck.