Re: [IP] hi-2manykitties - pump tubing and 2manykitties

Someone wrote:
Not once, but TWICE, I've had one of my cats bite
entirely through the tubing while I was sound asleep.
The third time was right after I'd changed the tubing
after awakening in the middle of the night to go
pee, only to find out my pump wasn't attached to its
leash. It's REALLY BORING to have to change tubing
three times in the space of 4 hours --

My suggestion:
Don't leave your pump lose when you sleep.  Put it in
a waistband, or a pocket t, or something so you can
keep your tubing close to your body.
With the waistband, you can wrap almost all the tubing
inside and just leave a little bit for movement.

Do You Yahoo!?