[IP] basal rate tool

Subject: Re: [IP] how do you time your basal

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/basal.cgi It is a
>pretty nifty graphical tool for tackling these

Patrick - thanks for telling me about that tool - it
is awesome.  I know it is a 'guestimate', but I played
with it until I got an almost flat line, and I am
going to go ahead and try those rates.  I will let
everyone know if it worked!

Do You Yahoo!?