[IP] Suggestion

Hi all:
I don't mean to sound like a pain in the butt...but when you are responding
to someone's message, can you please delete what was originally written?

I am finding that people are leaving that whole portion in, then responding
and other people are responding to all of the above....

All I keep doing is scrolling and scrolling.....I believe one of the
administrators addressed this problem a few weeks ago.

I think it's ok if you will be referring to a certain portion of the
original message but the whole thing?

Sorry if I'm upsetting any of you and don't mean to but there are so many
messages sent through here each day and to go through the majority of them
in this way eats up a lot of time.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day :)
Kathy B.