[IP] Re: 508 static

In a message dated 8/24/01 12:12:36 AM, email @ redacted writes:

>They seemed to be stumped over this, claiming that most
>static problems are in the winter when the heat is on.

I had only one incident of static which wiped out my basals on my 508. I was
wearing a polartech jacket and we were in a supermarket. My alarm went off. I
suspect the jacket was the culpret. I know certain synthetics create static.
Could your sheets or nightgown or blankets be the cause?

I wonder if Static Guard would help.

I hate wearing that leather case. Why get your pump in a color if it is in
the black case!?!